Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wish you a happy Deepavali




Today is the festival of lights, you normally wake up hearing cracker sounds. When I was in India, I tried my best to be the first person to burst crackers but never succeeded. There were people who would not stop all through the night.

I am in UK now and for the first time in my life, I haven't heard even a "Usi Vedi" go burst.

Spirit lives and next time when I am back in India, I shall compensate for lost chances.

HAPPY DIWALI / DEEPAVALI !

Reach me at hifromsriram at GMAIL.com

1 comment:

John said...

Diwali is a major festival of india and it is also known as festival of lights. All Indians are celebrated this festival with great joy. Now a days this festival also celebrated in different different countries of the world. But not like in India. It is also true that Diwali remain incomplete without exchange of Diwali Gifts. But it is not possible for NRI People to meet relative and family on Diwali festival. So, they send online diwali gifts to india to their relative and loved one.