Friday, October 14, 2005

Top Ten Tamil Songs for this week

I have been listening to them all and here is my pick, in no particular order


  1. Pani Thuli - Kadhal Naal Mudhal

  2. Merke Merke - Kadhal Naal Mudhal

  3. Yaridamum - Thotti Jaya

  4. Uyire an Uyire - Thotti Jaya

  5. Saami Kitta Solliputten - Daas

  6. Venilla - Ponnien Selvan

  7. Anbe Aruyire - Ah Ah

  8. Mayillrage - Ah Ah

  9. Oru Maalai - Ghajni

  10. Unnai Saran Adainthen - Thavamai Thavamirundhu



Tamil music rocks ! Happy listening

Reach me at hifromsriram at GMAIL.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay what is the URL to your site feed? If you have not enabled your feed please do so. USe Atom with full text of your posts. Go to your blogger settings. I use a rss reader to read all fav blogs.

Unknown said...

I like your top ten collections. Thanks for your good blog postings. Yesterday i saw one blog for Tamil Songs. I feel its also helps to all tamil song lovers.